- print content of our site for non-commercial use (up to 25 copies) as long as you include the following copyright notice: “© Coast Monkey. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.coastmonkey.ie.”
- re-post a summary of content (or an excerpt of up to 100 words) with a link back to the original post
- link to our site or any of our public posts
- re-post images that are owned by Coast Monkey, but only with attribution to Coast Monkey and a link to the original post
We do not allow any of the following without our written permission:
- re-posting our content in its entirety
- altering or selling any content on this site
- translation of our writings into another language
- re-post of images without attribution and link
To request permission for any of the uses on the above “We do not allow” list, please contact us.
By posting on this blog, you agree to the policies below.
We welcome comments on our blog posts. Please keep your comments clean and related to the content. We reserve the right to remove any comment. Feel free to ask questions, disagree, provide alternate methods, or comment on the post as long as your comment’s content is not offensive, defamatory, abusive, or otherwise mean and inappropriate.
You may comment anonymously or under a name/username. The email address you use to submit a comment will not be displayed on our site and will not be sold or used to contact you unless you request to be contacted. If you would like to subscribe to the Coast Monkey blog using your email address, you may do so here.
Ownership of Comment
You retain ownership of comments you leave on our site; you simply grant us a license to post your comments. This license is irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, and royalty-free. You grant us the right to store, transmit, display, use, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, in a presentation, in a class, or in a video.
We expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from any comment you leave on this site. By commenting on this site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights for the comments you post on this site and that you will relieve us from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the website of Coast Monkey without revealing any personal information. However, Coast Monkey needs certain personal information if you wish to purchase our products, receive a Coast Monkey newsletter, make enquiries or comments to our company, or subscribe toCoast Monkey’s blog.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. Coast Monkey will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your account, and to contact you regarding new products and services.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- Coast Monkey automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. Coast Monkey may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, Coast Monkey does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Coast Monkey may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of Coast Monkey to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information
- Coast Monkey may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of Coast Monkey.ie.
- Coast Monkey may in the future implement Display Advertising and Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. It means that third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- Coast Monkey along with third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website.
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to Coast Monkey. If you have provided personal information to Coast Monkey and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify Coast Monkey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Coast Monkey may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of Coast Monkeys’ website after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions