The Dive Ireland International Expo 2018 takes place in the Radisson Blu Limerick Hotel on the 3rd & 4th March. The annual event is a great chance to catch up on the best of what’s happening in Ireland’s underwater world.
The event is organised in association with Comhairle Fo-Thuinn (Irish Underwater Council) and jointly hosted by Aughinish and Limerick Sub Aqua Clubs.
It will feature a wide range of topical presentations and a large array of exhibitors, and with over 1,000 people expected through the doors it’s Ireland’s largest trade show for underwater sport.
This year’s expo will include:
- Extensive Trade show and exhibitions
- International and Local Speakers on Marine based interest
- A Photography Roadshow showcasing 99 images from Underwater Photographers
- The Vincent O’Brien National Underwater Photography Competition
- Search & Recovery Conference open to all SAR teams and members
- The Irish Underwater Council Instructors, Diving and Training Officers Conference
- The Irish Underwater Council Annual General Meeting
Talk & Presentations Schedule – Saturday 3rd March
Talk & Presentations Schedule – Sunday 4th March
Entry fee for the show is €5 per day.
For more info visit diveireland.ie